The Couture Wreath & Home Decor: Fall Yard, Porch, Patio Refresh
Fall is here and that means your front yard, porches, and patios are due for a Fall update. Transitioning from Summer to Fall can be daunting but with these simple ideas from The Couture Wreath & Home Decor you can update these spaces in a breeze!
1. Add a seasonal flag, yard flags are a great way to update a smaller yard, porch or patio especially if you live in a townhouse or apartment.
2. Hang a seasonal welcome sign or seasonal wreath, door ornaments are amazing items that you can quickly change for each season and they provide a great way o display your personal style!
3. Add pops of natural seasonal elements such as pumpkins and gourds or add seasonal flowers and plants such as mums.
4. Create a warm and cozy feel to outdoor sitting areas such as rocking chairs, patio furniture, iron settees and bistro sets by adding a colorful plaid throw or seasonal outdoor throw pillows!
5. Add a seasonal doormat, doormats are a quick and easy way to update your home threshold. For an added pop try layering your mat on top of another rug that has a fun print such a stripes or checker print!
We hope these tips inspire you to get outside and create a warm, cozy, and unique space that draws tons of curb appeal!